Beaconhouse fee structure | Beaconhouse School fees
The first Beaconhouse school, Les Anges Montessori Academy, opened in Lahore, Pakistan, in 1975. Today, Beaconhouse has established over 146 private schools in more than 30 cities across Pakistan. These institutions collectively provide preschool education, primary education, secondary education and preparation for the international General Certificate of Education (GCE) and local Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinations.
Beaconhouse operates campuses for students of varying ages in the following Pakistani cities: Abbotabad, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Islamabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Karachi, Kharian, Lahore, Latifabad, Mandi Bahauddin, Mardan, Mirpur, Multan, Nowshera, Okara, Peshawar, Qasimabad, Quetta, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sadiqabad, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Sukkur, and Wah Cantonment.
Beaconhouse has also helped fund or manage several other educational programs in Pakistan:
- The Educators, a separate private school network
- TNS Beaconhouse, the first school in Pakistan to embrace the Reggio Emilia approach
- Gymboree Play and Music, an international franchise of play centres for which Beaconhouse is Pakistan’s franchisee
- The Early Years, a child development centre in Lahore, Pakistan
- Bubbles, a playgroup programme developed by Beaconhouse, offered at selected schools
- The Discovery Centre SmartSchool in Karachi, Pakistan
- Beaconhouse National University, a private liberal arts university in Lahore, whose establishment was assisted by a US$6 million contribution from Beaconhouse.
- Beaconhouse School System Mardan is the only school to have their own website. Created by one of their student from class 8 named Muhammad Sheheryar.
Beaconhouse School System (BSS) in Pakistan is the Pakistan-based branch of an international company with the same name. It is a group of private fee-paying academic institutions located throughout 30 cities in Pakistan. BSS provides preschool education, primary education, secondary education and preparation for the international General Certificate of Education (GCE) and local Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinations.