City school pakistan fee structure | city school karachi fees structure
The City School (abbreviated as TCS) is one of the private English medium school systems in Pakistan which operates more than 1000 schools in 100 cities across Pakistan. It offers preschool, primary education, secondary education and preparation for local SSC and the international GCE. Most of its students opt to take the international GCE O and AS/A Level examinations organized by the CIE of UCLES. It also has established international projects in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Philippines and Malaysia. The City School and its subsidiaries are usually attended by the children of the most influential, elitist, and affluent families of Pakistan. It is one of the oldest and most well reputed private school in Pakistan.
The head office of The City School is located in Lahore, administering the system through four main regional offices: Southern Regional Office (SRO), which caters to Sindh (only Karachi) and Balochistan; Central Regional Office (CRO) Lahore, which oversees 80% of Southern Punjab; Northern Regional Office (NRO), which looks after the rest of Northern Pakistan; and Mehran Regional Office (MRO), which caters to interior Sindh (Sukkur, Khairpur, Larkana and Hyderabad).
The City School system, in collaboration with various other national institutions, formed The City APIIT. Established in 1978, the school’s courses are modeled on those of British schools.
- PECHS A Level Branch is located at near Ferozabad Police Station, one of the most famous branch located at safe place teachers are shared with PAF Chapter. contact 021-34380006. for Class AS & AII
- PECHS Boys Campus is located at Tipu Sultan Road, Mohammad Ali Society, PECHS (Beside Hill Park), O, Level Qasam Sei Best Branch h, Piece Bara Tait h
- Darakhshan Campus is located in Kayabane-e-Bukhari, Defence Housing Authority. Girls and boys are segregated from Class 7. It also prepares students for GCE O Levels.
- Gulshan Campus is a boys branch located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal. It has facilities including a large play ground, library, computer laboratories and a sports room.
- Gulshan Senior Girls Campus is located in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Block 7, Near Madina Masjid and it caters to young girls. The branch is well furnished, has a large playground, science, computer and Home Economics laboratories and a library.
- Gulshan A Level Campus: Is a branch for students who opt for A Levels. It is sufficiently furnished has seminar rooms, a library, a gym, a cafeteria and common rooms for both girls and boys. There are reports that this branch is in the process of relocating to a larger building in the near future.
- PAF Chapter is located in Pakistan Air Force (PAF) property of Karachi. It is a co-educational campus occupying two acres and accommodating over 3500 students. The classes are available from Playgroup to A Levels. Facilities include a swimming pool with bleachers, a playing field with volleyball courts, multi-storey cafeteria, science and IT laboratories, art and music rooms, libraries and common rooms. With a student population of about 3,000, it is the largest private school in Pakistan. In 2004, scholarships were introduced for A Level students. The PAF Chapter is located on Shaheed-e-Millat, a busy thoroughfare. Traffic jams frequently occur during the morning and afternoon rush hours. After several requests from the school management to the mayor of Karachi, CDGK an overhead bridge has now been constructed to ease the traffic flow.
The branch has a sports teams for cricket, soccer, athletics, netball, basketball and volleyball. These teams take part in competitions, and often win trophies. The school has clubs and societies that students are encouraged to join, such as arts, debates, dramatics, environment, film and photography, journalism, music, science and social services. The City School, PAF Chapter main campus, 25 August 2009
- Senior Girls North Nazimabad: This branch is located in North Nazimabad opposite to the Senior Boys campus. It has Class 9 to 11