Diya Pakistan online, scholarship form pdf, registered
Bachelors / Masters Scholarships
Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Study in: Pakistan
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: students can apply any time across the year.
Diya Pakistan Foundation Scholarships
The Diya Pakistan Foundation of Pakistan is offering scholarships for local students in Pakistan. These scholarships are for the students who are enrolled in different universities of government sector and pursuing their degrees of Graduation and Masters.
Field of Study: Applicants can choose any field for their studies of Graduation and Masters Degree under this scholarship program.
Number of Scholarships: Many numbers of scholarships are offered.
Duration of Scholarships: 4 years of graduation program and 2 years of Masters Program.
Description: This scholarship is offering grants for the students of this program, which are given as follows.
- The grantees of this scholarship will be paid a stipend in order to meet up the basic expenses.
- The amount of this stipend will range from 6000 to 17000 annually as per the category in which applicant falls as per his / her results and grades.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be considered as eligible for this scholarship, applicants should possess following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant should be from Pakistan with a valid passport.
- Having an excellent academic record
- Applicant should be enrolled in any of the recognized university of government sector either in graduation of Masters.
How to Apply:
- All applicants submit Application Form and send scanned documents from Original Documents (in JPG Format) via email address: [email protected]
- You must mention Case No (which you will see after Form submission) and NIC No. in email so that we can combine in our computerized system.
- Contact us:
- Diya Head Office
- 1304/474, Hasan Street
- Defense Road, New Lalazar
- Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan
- Ph: +92.51.585.9582
- Email: [email protected]
Official Website: Visit the link for further details.