Pakistani Student Shahnawaz Zali Nominated for Student Academy Awards 2016: Finalists Announced lyrics, OST song mp3 download, cast, schedule, timings, drama review, written update (source: brandsynario)
Pakistani Student Shahnawaz Zali Nominated for Student Academy Awards 2016: Finalists Announced
Established in 1972, The Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts and Sciences came up with the Student Academy Awards to support and encourage excellence in film-making at the collegiate level. Many of the past winners of the Student Academy Award have gone on to receive an Oscar nomination just like the Pakistani student Shahnawaz Zali who has just been nominated for a Student Academy Award.
Shahnawaz Zali is highly passionate about film-making- his movie ‘100 Steps- Sau Qadam’ got famous last year, bringing to light the pressing issue of suicide bombing and terrorism.
Shahnawaz’s movie, ‘Sau Qadam’, is about a powerful narrative of a young boy who is led into becoming a suicide bomber. The movie’s cinematography is incredible!
The award ceremony is to be held on the 22nd of September. Here is to hoping that this talented film-maker brings an Oscar home.
The 2016 Student Academy Awards finalists have been announced.
Check out the entire list below.
- Pengpeng Du, “Cage,” Pratt Institute
- Aemilia Widodo, “Last Shot,” Ringling College of Art and Design
- Alicja Jasina, “Once Upon a Line,” USC
- Bob Yong and Kang Yung Ho, “The Controller,” Ringling College of Art and Design
- Carter Boyce, “Die Flucht (“The Escape”), DePaul University
- Hannah Roman, “The Moon is Essentially Gray,” School of Visual Arts
- Echo Wu, “The Wishgranter,” Ringling College of Art and Design
- David Henry Gerson, “All These Voices,” AFI
- Yvonne Ng, “Cloud Kumo,” City College of New York
- Kevin Rios, “Made of Sugar,” NYU
- Scott Thompson, “Nova Initia,” Art Institute of Colorado
- Johnny Coffeen, “The Swan Girl,” Maharishi University of Management
- Daphne Matziaraki, “4.1 Miles,” UC Berkeley
- Rongfei Guo, “Fairy Tales,” NYU
- Elise Conklin, “FROM FLINT: Voices from a Poisoned City,” Michigan State University
- Ceylan Carhoglu and Nicole Jordan-Webber, “Gardeners of the Forest,” Chapman University
- Caroline Cuny and Bryan Campbell, “Looking for Trouble,” Wake Forest University
- Max Good, “The Assassin and Mrs. Paine,” Stanford University
- Melina Tupa, “The Search,” UC Berkeley
5 Top Moments of the 88th Oscars 2016
- Shahnawaz Zali, “100 Steps,” Northwestern University
- Halima Lucas, “Amelia’s Closet,” USC
- Williams Naranjo, “A New Civilization,” NYU
- Brian Robau, “It’s Just a Gun,” Chapman University
- Chloe Aktas, “Mutt,” NYU
- Jimmy Keyrouz, “Nocturne in Black,” Columbia University
- Brenna Malloy, “Rocket,” Chapman University
- Hajni Kis, “Beautiful Figure,” University of Theatre and Film Arts, Budapest (Hungary)
- Judita Gamulin, “Flowers,” Academy of Dramatic Art, University of Zagreb (Croatia)
- Alexander Turpin, “Generation Mars,” Norwegian Film School (Norway)
- Alex Schaad, “Invention of Trust,” University of Television and Film Munich (Germany)
- Ondrej Hudecek, “Peacock,” Film and TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Klara Kochanska,”Tenants,” The Polish National Film Television and Theatre School (Poland)
- Felix Ahrens, “Where the Woods End,” Filmuniversity Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF (Germany)
88th Oscars Ceremony 2016: Things You Didn’t Know
- Ahmad Saleh, “Ayny – My Second Eye,” Academy of Media Arts Cologne (Germany)
- Steve Bache and Mahyar Goudarzi, “Eye for an Eye,” Film Academy Baden-Württemberg-(Germany)
- Arisbek Nuhan, “I Come From Prairie,” Beijing Film Academy (China)
- Johannes Östergård, “Tarfala,” University of Television and Film Munich (Germany)
- Maya Sarfaty, “The Most Beautiful Woman,” The Steve Tisch School of Film and Television at Tel Aviv University (Israel)
- Tamar Kay, “The Mute’s House,” The Jerusalem Sam Spiegel Film School (Israel)
- The award ceremony will take place on September 22, 2016.
Oscars 2017: 89th Academy Award Dates, Nominations List & Voting
This article was originally published on http://www.brandsynario.com/pakistani-student-shahnawaz-zali-nominated-for-student-academy-awards-2016-finalists-announced/