Top 5 Kitchen Cleaning Tips in urdu | Quick Kitchen Organizing Tips | Kitchen ko Saaf Karne ki Tricks
Kitchen is the heart of home. So it is necessary to make it clean. Here are the top 5 tips for keeping your kitchen sparkling clean, which will hopefully make your cleaning life much easier!
• Add 1 cup of white vinegar to your empty dishwasher and start a ‘normal’ wash. This will eliminate smells and lime scales from the stainless steel interior.
• Boil rhubarb leaves in pans that have burnt during cooking for 3-5 minutes. Drain and wipe away any residue.
• To clean a kettle or jug, boil it with water and white vinegar. This will clean all the scale from inside.
• To make glass oven-doors shine like new, drench a VIVA Paper Towel with brown vinegar and leave on the glass for an hour, then wipe dry.
• To rid your cutting board of onion, fish or garlic smells, cut a lemon or lime in two and rub the surface with the fruit.