Long Hair Tips In Urdu/Hindi | Baal Lambay Karna 5 Din May | Hairstyles for Long Hair
Most female are conscious about their hair, and always trying to find something best for hair. Market products shampoo and conditioner are not reliable that’s why people often try to find some homemade product and rely on home remedies. Since these remedies are cheap and without major side effects, you try them out and then select the remedy which is most effective.
Proteins constitute the major part of in the composition of hair. Therefore, the first thing that you should do is increase your consumption of proteins. On the other hand, vitamins are very important for maintenance of the health of hair. Therefore, increasing their intake as well is important. For this, you can consume the green leafy as well as yellow colored vegetables and fruits. Different oils and lotions that provide nutrients to hair are available commercially for your use.
On an average hair on the head grows at the rate of approximately 0.5 mm daily. This rate of growth also depends on genetic factors, diet, lifestyle and age of the person. While it may not be possible to have long hair overnight, you can use home remedies to make your hair grow faster. Some of the home remedies are:
- Hair is made up of protein, so eat foods which contain plenty of protein like fish, eggs, liver, milk products, yeast, wheat germ, sprouts, beans, nuts and yoghurt. Soy protein which is found in tofu also helps.
- Mustard oil is very useful for hair growth and is used extensively to condition and maintain healthy hair, and to actually grow thick hair.
- Hot oil massages improve the circulation of blood in the scalp and make your hair grow faster. Coconut oil should be applied to the hair for at least an hour so that it is absorbed properly and then washed off.
- A mixture of an equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lime juice, used as a shampoo also stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 8 – 9 hours a day, since hair grows when a person is resting. Exercising daily will also improve the blood circulation and help your hair grow quickly. Hair grows faster when there is less stress.