Home Remedies for Weight Loss tips in urdu / hindi – Tips To Lose Weight fast | How to lose belly fat naturally
There are so many people in all over the world worried about their heavy weight. For weight loss first and the most important thing is to change your diet and increased physical exercise. There are different surgical methods available for weight loss, but of the most methods for losing weight include the use of drugs or surgeries that decrease our appetite, block fat absorption, or reduce the volume of our stomach. However, all of these treatments can have serious side-effects. Since the beginning of time, people have been relying on natural cures so here we have some simple home remedies which are not only effective but also free of side effects.
- Cabbage is a negative calorie food that helps in burning body fat. You can take cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
- Green tea- Green tea reduces the amount of “bad” cholesterol in your body while enhancing the “good” cholesterol level. As a result, drinking green tea can substantially increase the consumption of high cholesterol food, yet maintaining a relatively low bad cholesterol count. Green tea can also help decrease your blood sugar, protecting you against diabetes or at least reducing symptoms of diabetes.
- Eat two red tomatoes every morning in breakfast for a few months. This will help in restricting calorie intake.
- There are many benefits to coconut oil that are still undergoing study. Replacing other oils such as vegetable oil with that of coconut can help trim your waistline significantly.
- Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the morning. This is also a common home remedy for weight loss to dissolve the excess fats.
- Mix a teaspoonful of honey with a pinch of black pepper and the juice of a lime. Drink two times a day. Minimize your carbohydrate intake. Avoid rice and potatoes. Wheat, barley and maize are ideal substitutes for rice in people who has weight problems. Also do not consume oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato.