Home Remedy for Dark Neck Whitening in urdu / hindi
Causes Of Dark Skin On Neck
Ageing and sun exposure are the most common causes of discoloration of the neck skin. Other known dark neck causes are diabetes, genetics, polycystic ovary syndrome, poor hygiene, and sudden weight gain or weight loss.
Won’t you like to have a clean neck region matching with your face skin, why not!!
How To Get Rid Of Dark Neck Fast Home Remedies
Here are the best natural ways and home remedies to get rid of spots, patches and darkness on your neck and make your neck skin fair, lightened and even-toned.
1. Daily Neck Care Routine To Get Rid Of Discoloration Of Neck Skin: One of the best ways is to follow this simple dark neck care routine.
(i) Take a little milk and rub your neck with it. Milk acts as a natural cleanser and a toner too.
(ii) After cleansing your neck with milk, use a scrub to exfoliate your neck skin. Preferably use a natural scrub.
(iii) A natural scrub that you may use is by mixing together olive oil with sugar and rub it gently onto your neck skin. You will find some very effective natural scrubs in this article, which you can use to exfoliate your neck skin daily.
(iv) Occasionally, use a natural scrub containing a natural bleaching agent, like lemon juice.
(v) After having exfoliated your neck skin, wash it off with water and apply a good quality moisturizer.
(vi) When you go out, make it sure to apply sunscreen on your neck besides your face. This will prevent skin discoloration and pigmentation.
(vii) Never go out in the Sun when you apply lemon juice on your skin. This will irritate and cause your skin to get darker.
Follow the above neck care daily routine and you will see some positive results in two week time. Continue with this routine of cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing your neck skin to get rid of darkness on your skin completely.
Here are some more natural home remedies to remove darkness from your neck and make your neck fair. Both men and women can use these home remedies to lighten dark neck and get rid of black neck.
2. Lemon Juice For Lightening Dark Neck Skin: Lemon juice contains citric acid that works as a natural bleaching agent. Further, it’s packed with vitamin C, which aids in removing dead skin cells and lightening skin tone. Due to the bleaching properties of lemon juice, it acts effectively to lighten the dark complexion of your skin on the neck area.
(i) Apply lemon juice to the neck skin using a cotton ball. Take care to dilute it with water, in case you have sensitive skin. Let it sit there for about 20 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water. Remember to not to step out in the sunlight when you apply lemon juice. You can go out after washing it off.
(ii) Another good option is to mix lemon juice and rose water in equal parts. Apply this mixture on the neck area before going to bed at night. Leave it there overnight, and wash it off in the morning with water. Do it every day for at least a month to see your neck skin getting whitened.
Tip: You can even store the lemon juice and rose water mixture in your fridge.
3. Oats To Get Rid Of Dark Skin On Neck: Oats is an effective home remedy for dark skin spots and patches on neck. As most people don’t pay proper attention to cleanse their necks, their necks get dirty with the oil and fine grit deposits. This makes the neck looks patchy and dark. Oats can be applied as a natural scrub, as well as a mask for dark neck when combined with certain other skin lightening ingredients.
(i) Oats – A Great Scrub For Dark Neck: It exfoliates your skin and is very effective in reducing the dark patches on the neck area.
(a) Take 2 teaspoons of coarsely ground oats and mix it with little tomato puree to form a thick uniform paste. Apply the mixture onto your entire neck area, leaving it there for about 20 minutes. Now wet your fingers slightly, and then scrub your neck gently in circular motions. The coarse oats will work to exfoliate your neck skin and in the process remove dark skin cells from your neck. After scrubbing your neck with this natural oats scrub for five minutes, wash your neck with cold water and apply some moisturizer. Use this natural treatment two or three times a week to remove spots and patchy skin from your neck. Whereas, oats will get rid of dirt and dead cells, tomato pulp will whiten your dark neck skin, because of its natural bleaching properties.
(ii) Use Oats To Make Masks For Dark Neck Skin: For making dark skin masks, you require finely powdered oats and not the coarse ones, which you use for scrubbing. There are many ingredients that can be combined with oats to make neck masks. A list of such ingredients is given below. Mix any of these ingredients with oats powder, and apply the mask onto your neck skin for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water. Following are the combinations that can be used for making oats mask for lightening dark skin on your neck.
(a) Oatmeal powder and milk.
(b) Oats powder and honey.
(c) Oats powder and yogurt.
4. Baking Soda For Removing Dark Patches On Neck Skin: Baking Soda works as a natural exfoliant for getting rid of hyper-pigmentation that forms on and around the neck. It cleanses the neck skin and slowly removes dark, discolored patches on the neck skin. Mix three parts of baking soda and one part of water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your neck and allow it to dry, and then wash it off with water. Follow this home remedy two times a week to lighten the dark skin on your neck.
5. Cucumber To Improve Your Neck Skin Complexion: Cucumber has soothing properties, which can help repair skin cells, get rid of dead skin cells and add glow to the neck skin. It works to brighten your dark neck.
(a) Apply grated cucumber or cucumber juice and apply all over your neck and gently scrub the neck with cucumber for about 10 minutes. Wash it off and apply some rose water. You can follow this routine daily to get rid of dark spots on your neck skin fast.
(b) An alternative effective option is to mix cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal parts, and apply it onto your neck skin with the help of cotton balls. Let it sit there for about 10 minutes and wash it off with water. You can follow this remedy for quick results.
6. Orange Peel Mask To Lighten Neck Dark Skin: Vitamin C and anti-oxidants in orange are also helpful in making skin light and improve skin tone. It can be used for cleansing the skin as well as bleaching it.
(i) Dry out some orange peel. Always dry the peel in shade and never in the sun to conserve its vitamin C and antioxidants contents.
(ii) Grind the dried orange peel into a powder. Mix the orange peel powder with an equal amount of whole milk to form a thick paste.
(iii) Apply the mask on and around your neck and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with water.
(iv) An alternative option is to grate the orange peel and mix orange juice with it. Now rub this mixture onto your neck and let it sit there for 10 minutes, and then wash it off. You can do it daily.
7. Potato – A Potent Agent To Bleach Your Neck Skin: Potato contains an enzyme, catecholase, well known for its bleaching properties and its abilities to lighten dark skin on your neck, thus a good home treatment for dark neck skin. It also helps in getting rid of dark spots, blemishes, acne scars and dark circles. Here are few ways in which you can use potato remedy for dark skin on neck:
(i) Cut round slices of potatoes or grate it or take out its juice. Rub / apply any of these all over your neck for 5 -10 minutes, and then wash your neck with water. Do it daily for 2-3 months to see the results.
(ii) For quick results, mix lemon juice with potato juice and apply this mixture on your neck, leaving it there for 15 minutes and then wash with water. Do it daily to see positive results.
This home remedy can also be used for diminishing dark spots, dark circles and acne scars.
8. Aloe Vera Natural Skin Lightener For Dark Neck: It not only acts as a skin lightener, but moisturizes it also. It helps in lightening skin color, as well as in reducing skin spots. It is also packed with antioxidants and many other compounds that help repair and regenerate skin cells. It’s one of the best natural cleansers for skin and can be fruitfully used by those having dark neck with pigmentation.
Take out pure aloe vera gel from a leaf. Apply it directly all on and around your neck, leaving it there for 20 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Apply this remedy daily to get rid of dark patches on neck.
9. Chickpea Flour – A Natural Scrubber To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Neck: It acts as an effective scrubber to get remove dark skin patches from your neck. Chickpea flour is best when used with turmeric that has antiseptic properties and is used for many skin problems. Whereas chickpea cleanses your skin, turmeric lightens your neck skin to get rid of dark patches.
(i) Mix thoroughly 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour with one or two pinch of turmeric powder. Add some water and mix thoroughly the ingredients to make a thick paste.
(ii) Apply the mixture onto your neck and let it dry for about 20 minutes. Then scrub it off with water. Follow this every alternate day.
(iii) For those who have dry skin, they can add some fresh milk cream (malai) to this paste to moisturize their neck skin.
10. Almonds Mask For Neck: Almond is rich source of vitamins that are vital for skin health. The vitamins in almonds rejuvenate neck skin and its oil contents work to moisturize the skin to make it soft and supple. Further, the almonds have those properties that can get rid of discoloration of the skin. Here are some ways to treat dark skin on neck.
(i) Simplest remedy is to mix half a teaspoon of powdered almonds, and one teaspoon each of powder milk and honey to make a thick paste. Apply the paste all over your neck, leaving it there for about 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. Apply this home remedy 3-4 times a week.
(ii) Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight, and grind them into a paste in the morning. Rub this paste gently over your neck skin for few minutes, and then wash it off with water.
(iii) Warm a little almond oil and massage it over your neck skin. The almond oil works as a moisturizer to make your neck skin glow. Do it once a month.
11. Walnuts Scrub To Get Rid Of Black Neck: Walnuts are rich source of vitamins and zinc that help in nourishing your skin. They maintain your skin hydrated, which is necessary for keeping your skin healthy. Try these walnuts scrub to treat dark skin on your neck.
(i) Grind the walnuts coarsely, so that it can exfoliate your skin. Do not make its powder, as it will not exfoliate your skin. Mix the crushed walnuts in yogurt to make a thick paste. Scrub this paste gently over the dark spots or patches on your neck, and then let it dry. Wash it off with water. Do it 2-3 times a week on regular basis to rejuvenate your neck skin and reduce any dark appearance on your neck.
(ii) Crush the walnuts coarsely, so that it can be used in exfoliating your neck skin. Mix milk with it to form a thick paste. Now scrub this mixture onto your neck skin using your fingers for 5-6 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this treatment 3-4 times a week for few weeks to get results from one of the best cleansing methods. While vitamins and zinc contained in the walnuts nourish your skin, milk works as a fine natural cleansing agent.
Natural Beauty Tips About Getting Rid Of Dark Skin On Neck
(i) Use a soft bristle body brush for washing your neck. This will help you to get rid of dead skin cells from your neck that will further help in getting rid of dark spots and patches on your neck fast.
(ii) After trying above home remedies for few weeks, if you don’t observe positive results then you must consult a dermatologist for expert treatment.
How to Whiten Dark Neck Skin Naturally. This homemade treament will help to remove dark skin pigmentation on neck. Kali gardan ko gora karne ke liye gharelu nuskhe upchar in Hindi.