Chicken Steak recipe in urdu with sauce by Chef Zakir, Shireen Anwar
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp ginger, garlic paste
- 2 tbsp mustard paste
- 4 tbsp Worchester sauce
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp black pepper crushed
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 lemons squeezed
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 6-8 dried red chilies
- ½ cup of oil
- 2 cup of water
- Divide chicken breast in 4-5 parts.
- Flat chicken breast with hammer.
- Add ginger, garlic, mustered paste, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce, salt, cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, and 3 tbsp oil into a bowl and mix well until the oil disappear.
- Dip chicken breast in this mixture, squeeze lemon juice on breast and up down this.
- Marinate for one hour. (if you are using beef add 1 tbsp papaya paste in sauce).
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan and stir fry plain flour. When it gives aroma, remove from heat and mix to cool.
- Grease grill pan with 2-3 tbsp oil. (if don’t have grill pan use Tawa)
- Heat the grill pan and place chicken breast on grill. Turn the flame to medium as it starts cooking.
- When cooked on one side flip to other side. Cook till tender but do not over cook.
- Dish out in a separate plate.
- Fry half onion in 2 tbsp oil until red then add water and cook.
- Cut dry red chili into two and add in above gravy.
- Add salt, 2 tbsp Worchester sauce and mix.
- Now add fried plain flour mixture slowly in sauce and mix well, increase flame. Now add 1 tbsp black pepper crush.
- Remove from flame and add fresh cream. Mix all well and cook 2 minutes more.
- Cut chicken steaks in 2 parts and arrange in serving plate, pour sauce on top.
- Serve with potato wedges, boiled veges and boiled rice.
Chicken Steak recipe in urdu with sauce by Chef Zakir, Shireen Anwar was last modified: October 14th, 2016 by