8 FACTS on Ajwain Benefits in Urdu & Hindi
1. Digestive aid. Traditionally, ajwain is popular for improving digestion is an effective remedy for abdominal pain due to indigestion is also used as a digestive mixture for the treatment of large animals to cure diarrhea,.. dysentery and other symptoms of indigestion, boil a cup of water with a tablespoon of ajwain seeds and allow water to cool and then drink. This drink herbal cure all ailments from indigestion. You can also chew Raw ajwain seeds with little sugar to aid in proper digestion. Relieves spasmodic pains of the stomach and intestines.
2. colic remedy for infants: ajwain seeds are believed to relieve colic in babies and also improve digestion and appetite dry ajwain seeds are powdered and soaked in milk then the liquid is filtered and fed to the.. to support babies in proper digestion. Any colicky pain due to gas formation, indigestion or infection in the intestines can easily be relieved by taking a teaspoon of ajwain with 2-3 pinches of common salt in warm water.
3. fast relief from the cold. For fast relief of common cold and migraine, tie in ajwain powder in a thin cloth and smell often can help prevent nasal congestion during sleep, place near the pillow for better benefits. a mixture of brown sugar is heated and ajwain and make a paste. Take 2 teaspoons of this paste twice a day. This helps to make the mucus easier and relieve chronic bronchitis and asthma in large measure. Chew ajwain seeds and immediately grab a cup of hot water to cure coughs.
4. Relieves heart problems. Ajwain stimulates heart function when taken with a cup of hot water Supports heart function and thus relieved from heart attacks and other heart ailments.
5. painful teeth and ears: A drop of oil ajwain fallen ears quickly will relieve any pain severe ear Boil a cup of water with a teaspoon of ajwain seeds and 1 teaspoon salt Let this water.. cool to lukewarm state. Gargle with this liquid and toothache disappear within minutes.
6. Instant Remedy for Stomachache: It has alcoholic qualities in a very mild form; therefore, it may be used as instant stomach pain. Ajwain +small quantity of salt, when sip with warm water is quite beneficial for indigestion and stomach pain. The person suffering from indigestion and anorexia, 1 tsp of Ajwain seed may be taken along with food.
7. Ajwain for cold: For chronic and recurrent cold, it is recommended to take fried seeds of ajwain in the dose of 2 grams for 15-20 days. Inhaling of its grind seed is also beneficial in case of headache, migraine and cold &cough. Chewing Ajwain seeds with lukewarm water is also a good cure for Cough.
8. Ajwain for Asthma: Inhalation of the smoke of Ajwain acts as bronchodialator and makes the breathing pattern easier. The person suffering from Asthma may take the paste of Ajwain + Jaggery, 1 tsp, twice a day. This mixture is helpful in asthma treatment.
9. Reduce weight: Drink half glass of water with soaked carom seeds on an empty stomach. This will dissolve the fats. Consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning. It helps to lose about 4 to 5 kg in a month (28).
10. Eye cleanser: Boil handful of carom seeds in a water. Cool and strain. Wash your eyes with this water to clean it.