How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Without PC / Computer in Urdu
When you can recover android phone data?
- If you have not factory reset your android device. Then you can get back your data much easier. But if you did that then android data recovery after factory reset is next to impossible. You might recover some small files like contacts, photo, music, video with computer. But you can’t recover installed apps.
- If you try to recover data right after it gets deleted. Then you have more chances of getting it back. But if you take weeks or month then you might not get back your file. So always make sure you are recovering it as earlier as possible.
Whenever your file deletes you should always make sure you don’t write those replaceable sectors on your phone or SD card.
Let me explain. When a file gets deleted the file is actually there. It just disappear from mobile or SD card. But those sectors are replaceable if a new file comes those sectors will be filled by new file. Depends on the size of the file.
“It’s just like a metro train a passenger leave the seat other will seat on that seat.”
Now whenever you copy new files or create new files by capturing images/video. It will increase the chances of losing your deleted file.
So make sure never do that. The best method is to recover your files by computer but if you’re out of town and you are without laptop you have to try recovering by mobile itself. So let me show you how you can do it just follow the instruction.
Anyways… Try puuting in some effort to type “DISK DIGGER” in PlayStore and install it.
It helps finding the deleted files digging internal/external memory.
Though it helped me recover tons of pics & videos on my Android device, am not sure if it would help recovering other files/docs.
Here’s the link –
Samsung Recovery supports to recover deleted photos Android internal storage. When you connect your Android phone to the computer, the program can recognize it and scan it to find all your lost files including photos, videos,contacts,messages,music and more.
I would like to restore Android deleted files with Android App directly! For my friend’s Samsung S5 photos recovery, I recommended “” App to recover her all deleted precious photos efficiently!
Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- Download from google App store.
- Open the app and select the type of file you want to delete.
- Now press Start new scan.
- After scanning finish you will see multiple files just select those file you want to recover and click recover.
- That will be it you will recover your file]
Smartphones are enough powerful that they can recover deleted files on Android OS. But I still believe that if you have lost your data from sd card just use computer to recover lost data from sd card. Because it will give you high chances of recovering that file.