Abbottabad Public School Abbottabad fee structure
Abbottabad Public School, formerly Railway Public School and Abbottabad Public School and College, is a public, all boys, boarding school for 7th to 12th grade students, located in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Wikipedia
Address: Karakoram Hwy, Abbottabad, Pakistan
Phone: +92 992 400737
Founder: H. Catchpole
[email protected] Ph.0992-380531
The School Fee includes Tuition Fee, Boarding, Lodging and Messing, Games and Sports, Library, Laboratory, Hobbies and Societies, Computer Fee, Internal Exam Fee, Medical Treatment/attendance etc.
The revised Fee and other charges are as under:-
|Per Quarter Fee:|
|School Section (7th to 10th)||Rs.27,000/PQ||Rs.12,000/PQ|
|College Section (11th & 12th)||Rs.30,000/PQ||Rs.13,000/PQ|
|Admission Fee Once||Rs.3,000/-||Rs.3,000/-|
|Security Deposit Refundable||Rs.30,000/-||Rs.15,000/-|
|Maintenance Fee Once||Rs.15,000/-||Rs.10,000/-|
|Exam Fee Once||Rs.7,000/-||Rs.7,000/-|
|Pocket Money/Uniform/Stationery etc.||Rs.20,000/-||———–|
|Annual Promotion Fee||Rs.3,000/-||Rs.3,000/-|
For the payment of fee the academic year has been divided into four quarters (January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December) and the fee for each quarter is payable in advance – in the first month of each quarter (early January, early April, early July, and early October).
Note: The Principal may review the fee from time to time in relation to the rising cost of living subject to the approval of Finance Committee and Board of Governors.
c) Payment of Dues
- Quarterly fee is fixed and no bill is sent to the parents by this Institution.
- The School fee must be paid in full by Bank Draft (Preferably drawn on National Bank of Pakistan, Public School Branch Abbottabad Code # 1470) in favor of the Principal, Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad by designation and not in his name.
d) Late payment of Dues
- If the fee is not paid in the first month of the quarter, a fine for Rs. 500/- is imposed and if the fee is not paid upto 5th of the third month of the quarter, the fine will be increased to Rs. 1000/=. Anybody who fails to pay the fee by the end of quarter, is liable to be struck off the School rolls and may only be re-admitted on payment of the re-admission fee of Rs. 3,000/-.
- No boy is allowed to sit for the internal exams or any other external exams unless he pays the fee in full.
- Full fee will be charged from a new entrant for the month in which he joins the School.
- Students taking the Board Exams (10th, 11th and 12th classes) will pay the fee up to the end of the month in which exam/practical is held, fee for the whole quarter will not be charged.
- In case of expulsion/withdrawal, the student will pay fee for the month in which he was expelled / withdrawn.
- When two or more real brothers are admitted both as Boarder or Day Scholar, a rebate of 25% per quarter in Tuition Fee only is granted to the elder brother’s and the younger brother will pay full fee as long as he remains on the School rolls.
- This Institution is covered under the scheme for providing educational benefit to the employees’ children provided that they qualify the admission tests/interview and fulfill other requirements.
- In case the new entrant is expelled / withdrawn in the 1st Qtr. of admission, his admission fee, fee upto the month and house/contractors expenditures will be deducted and the rest (Security, Building fund, Magazine Fund, Exam Fee and Balance Pocket money) will be refunded.
- If the new entrant does not join any class, and was expelled / withdrawn, all dues will be refunded except admission fee and contractors expenditures.