Aam Papad recipe in urdu hindi, written recipe
black aam papad
how is aam papad made
Pinch of salt
How to Make Aam Papad
Take the pulp out of the mangoes and blend in a blender with sugar to taste and a little bit of salt. Now take a plastic sheet and spread the pulp on to it. Keep this on a chatai (mat) and dry it out in the sun. When the top is dried, turn and dry some more till no moisture is left. Your aam papad is ready. You can do the same if you want a spicy one, by adding kala namak (rock salt) and spices to your liking.
aam papad online
how to make aam papad in oven
Mangoes – 500 grams (2 big)
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cardamom/ Eliachi – 2 no (Peeled)
1. Wash, Peel the mangoes & cut into pieces.
2. Now make a fine paste of the mango slices mixed with cardamom.
3. Put the mixture of mangoes and sugar in a utensil then place it on the gas to boil. After it comes to boil, cook for 7-8 minutes more until pulp becomes thick or sticky, stir continuously.
4. Grease a steel plate or tray with Ghee, pour the cooked mango mix in the plate and spread it out thinly.
5. Now keep this plate out in the sun to dry. If the sun’s heat is strong then the Mango Papad will be dried in two days.
Else you can keep the plate in your room or the kitchen, you can cover the Mango Papad with a thin cloth or net. It will take more than 2 days also (mine will take 3 days)
6. Once the Mango Papad has dried completely, first scratch it from sides and take it out with a knife. As you see in below pic, it’s very thin, that I really want it.
overturn the plate as you hold it with your hands.
7. You can roll out this Mango Papad very easily
and cut it according to your desired shapes and sizes. Garnish with Cashew nut or you roll out this cashew inside the aam-papad.
I made both sweet as well as spicy mango papad, for this you have to add 1/2 spoon black salt and almost 6 crushed black peppers to the mixture when its boiling and turns thick.
Then follow the above instructions to finish the preparation.
8. You can store and eat Mango Papad for 1-2 months if kept in the fridge.
kala aam papad recipe
aam papad in english
black aam papad online
aam papad manufacturer